Saturday, June 4, 2011

Change

Our lives have changed immensely since I last wrote here....um....almost a year ago.  I'm not even sure where to begin.

Gibson was born the day after Christmas.  It was an amazing birth and I will post his birth story here to keep for posterity.  We all had a tough time figuring out how to be a family of four but with family and friend's support, I think (I hope!) the really rough stuff is behind us.  Logan has really taken to being Gibson's older brother and our days are again filled with play and joy and laughter.

My plan with resurrecting this blog is to post pictures with brief captions of our day to day adventures so friends and family can see what we're up to. I recently got an iPhone and I'm hoping mobile blogging will make things easier and more fun.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! Super yay!!! I'm so impressed you got to this so quickly!!! LUUUUUUUUV the title photo of L and G - so sweet :))))

    ReplyDelete